Saturday, November 6, 2010

The New Beginning

I've been in the world of social media for a long time but decided over 6 months ago to kill most of my accounts in order to experience what life "is" without these sites. As you may all know, the world of social media is a scary one...can you say addiction? lol

Since I miss writing my notes on Facebook so much, I figured i'd expand my horizons and try blogging. I've seen alot of interesting blogs, and promise to not make this a redundant one. I want to express my feelings on relationships, friendships, trends and much much more...I'll do my best to drop some of my old 'thoughts' (this is what I call my notes, my blogs, my ideas, my whatever you want to call it. hehe) so you get more familiar with my work.

Feel free to drop me a line anytime :)

This is only the beginning...

4 comments:

  1. Salutations! It's your boy G-Boogie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.”

    keep on writing ;)

    PC

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO MAMA'S BACK!!!!! :) XXXXX

    ReplyDelete