Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MAD (originally posted on August 22, 2009)

I originally wrote this in 2009...I believe that when you are upset at someone, there is no point in staying mad because if anything were to happen to that person, you would always ask yourself 'Why didn't I tell them how I feel?', 'Why didn't I tell them how much they meant to me?'. In the light of Paul Frappier aka Bad News Brown's death, please show your loved ones how much you care and avoid unnecessary conflicts. R.I.P.


Original Post - Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 2:14am
I can't sleep so I figured i'd start things off by quoting part of Ne-yo's song "MAD"

“She’s staring at me, i’m sitting wondering what she’s thinking,
Nobody’s talking, cause talking just turns into screaming
And now, it’s i’m yelling over her, she’s yelling over me,
All that that means is neither of us are listening…
And what’s even worse, that we don’t even remember why we’re fighting…
So both of us are MAD for nothing…”






Have you guys ever been upset at someone over stupidness? It’s happened to me so many times but I realized one thing, it’s NEVER a good thing to go to bed upset at somebody. You wake up feeling mixed emotions, and question a lot of things instead of having talked it through. If it’s somebody you love/care for that you’re arguing with, anything can happen to them or you – and when a terrible tragedy happens, you wonder why you didn’t take the time to “talk” things through. So people, if you’re mad at anybody, make the effort to forgive them. Life is short, forgiving people is the key to moving forward.


For some odd reason I find myself listening to a lot of TUPAC lately. I was never fond of him, since I have always been a Biggie fan but I must admit, Tupac had certain songs that impressed me even though he always seemed to be an upset individual. For example, the song "Letter 2 My Unborn" is very emotional. He basically tells his unborn child how much he loves him/her and tells them about his life, and how they should avoid getting into trouble...





Another song that shows Tupac's softer side is "Keep Ya Head Up where you can hear Pac sing about respect towards females. And ya'll know i'm very big on RESPECT so the lyrics to that song blow me away each time I hear them, especially part of the first verse:


"You know it makes me unhappy
When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be unhappy
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
So will the real men get up
I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up"



After listening to a few tunes from this man, I realized that I DO like some of his music and he wasn't so bad after all... *Don't get it twisted now, Biggie is still my fav*. But all this to say, even though Pac always seemed to be a 'mad' man, i'm sure deep down inside he had a good heart. And i'm sure that many weren't able to tell him how much they loved him before he was murdered. 


So think hard tonight about your loved ones, and if you're mad at someone for whatever the reason - TALK TO THEM and let them know how you feel before it's too late. You never know what tomorrow holds!

It's been a VERY long day so i'm finally heading to bed, goodnight my fellow readers...








4 comments:

  1. Nicely done Sweetz, I agree full hearted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks to anonymous!

    And thanks Kenny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I thought my husband's blog was good but yours is even better!Keep up! :)

    ReplyDelete